I’m happy to announce the release of the updated Fyddeye Guide to America’s Lighthouses. It joins two new books in the series: The Fyddeye Guide to America’s Veteran Warships, and The Fyddeye Guide to America’s Maritime Museums.
The traditional print version of the Lighthouse Guide is available today for $17.95 on Amazon. You can also pick up the Kindle version for $2.99, or add it to your KindleUnlimited subscription.
Why should you purchase the Lighthouse Guide?
- More than 750 lighthouses, conveniently organized by coastal region and state
- Brief histories and complete contact information, including website, email address, and phone
- Three maps with suggested itineraries for discovering lighthouses in New England, Michigan, and California
- Notes on whether you can stay overnight on the lighthouse grounds, possibly in the keepers’ historic quarters
- Chapters on lightships and historic life-saving stations, including availability of overnight accommodations
- More than 40 images of lighthouses from coast to coast
Thank you for your continuing support of my work! If you have questions, email me via my contact page.